Asset Management System
Maximising your technology investment
Keeping up with technology involves a considerable investment. To maximise return and minimise risk you need to know what you have, where it is and when it is due for renewal.
With intuitive search tools TheAssetAdvantage™ brings instant access to all of your asset details to your browser. Quickly find your assets and allow you to have a full view on details and if needed you can create comprehensive and customised reporting. Easily track asset procurement and End of Lease processes.
Cost Center Accounting: TheAssetAdvantage™ assists with your budget process by providing a configurable account structure allowing you to allocate assets to Regions, Divisions and Cost Centres and generate reports at the Cost Centre level. This visibility enables accurate planning of future strategic expenditure
Financial reporting and auditing is built into TheAssetAdvantage™. A comprehensive financial report suitable for auditing purposes, including lease amortisation and asset depreciation, is available on demand.
Asset Management System
TheAssetAdvantage™ helps you take on this challenge by giving you visibility and control over your technology equipment. With comprehensive financial reporting and easy to use online workflows to acquire, manage and retire your assets.
Detailed asset portfolio information
Mitigate risk and improve efficiency with:
- An online asset database, providing you with a single source of information for all of your assets.
- Fast searches over your entire fleet including contractual information, procurement information, asset information and additional custom fields.
- Data can be exported to, or integrated with, other systems to avoid data entry errors and to include non-networked assets in other systems.
Simple lease origination process
Leasing made simple so you can see it all:
- Submit your invoices to us and we will enter in all the asset level details.
- View all new asset finance orders online.
- Add additional asset information and attributes online after settlement.
Self service end of lease processes with full visibility
All End of Lease options can be managed online and in real-time:
- Manage returns, extensions and purchase of leased assets.
- Online quoting and purchase of leased assets.
- Generate quotes and accept your own lease extensions.
- Generate shipping forms for returns.
- View the status of your returned equipment through to disposal.
Recover costs easily and accurately with:
- The ability to configure your organisations Cost Centre structure and allocate assets to Cost Centres.
- Ability to define and allocate customised internal charges to capture and recover indirect costs, for example helpdesk and configuration costs.
- Detailed reports for allocation of rentals and charges per cost centre.
- The ability to define how you are invoiced for your rentals (for example a unique invoice per cost centre or per contract).
- The ability to manage Total Cost of Ownership enabling you to accurately budget for the needs of each business unit.
Save time and resources with:
- An independently audited financial report in line with IAS17 guidelines, produced at an asset level to simplify your audit and compliance reporting.
- Future rental analysis helping you to plan and budget for future expenditure.
Save time with centralised order workflows through:
- Creation, submission and tracking of new assets.
- Uploading and updating large volumes of assets via a simple interface.
- Simple online workflow for management of assets at end of lifecycle.
A single solution
TheAssetAdvantage™ is fully configurable:
- The ability to upload and store all owned and third party leased equipment allowing all assets to be managed in a single system.
- Fully configurable organisational structure of five levels allows the mirroring of your business.
- Asset user, location and other information can be attached to assets to minimise the costs and risks associated with lost assets and sensitive data.
- Twenty-Two configurable fields allow for custom data to be populated and searched.